You have some documents and you want search across them.
Or maybe you want to allow your customers to search across these documents.
Documents could be for example PDF files provided to us in a Google drive folder.
We will build a fully functional search engine, and you will be able to search across them by typing a query into a search bar.
This is an example of search engine for documents.
You have a list of webpages or URLs that you want to index and search.
You want to be able to search across them typing queries on a search bar.
Then, give us a list of URLs or a starting point for our crawler.
The search engine will be able to search across these pages.
This is an example of search engine for webpages.
You want search across images.
You might choose between searching images by typing a query or by providing a query image.
In the latter case, you will retrieve the most similar images to the one provided.
This is an example of search engine for images using a textual query.
This is an example of search engine for images using an image for query.
How does this work?
- Tell us what type of search engine you want. Provide us the data so that we can start building your search engine.
- We reply to you with the plan we have in mind on how to build it.
- We build the search using open source libraries and custom code.
- You get a fully functional search engine that you can share with a public link, like this one: https://pinksearchengine.link/your_name_here.
Other features you will like
- We listen to your idea carefully so that we can build a search engine that matches your expectations.
- We can host your search engine.
- If you see within 5 days that this is not what you want, you get fully refunded.
- Do you want something more complicated than a search engine? We can work on it. Try out our Machine Learning Products as a Service.
Ready to get us started?
After checkout, you will be able to tell us more about your ideal search engine.